I think we have spent a whopping $20 on clothes for Kennedy since she has been born, thanks to HAND-ME-DOWNS!!!! Oh, how I hated them as a kid mainly because I was the one wearing them, but I am loving them now! My sister has two little girls (ages three and one) and she sends me plastic bins full of their old clothes!!!!! It is like a HUGE shopping trip everytime I get a bin. This last time I got 2 large bins of clothes and a bag of shoes ... I even got 2 Halloween costumes!



I organize them by size and pack the bins back up until Kennedy can wear them. It is so much fun to go through all the cute clothes (some still with tags) and she what she will be wearing soon.
Thanks, Sis!
1 comment:
Wow! How lucky are you! =)
Post a Comment