Our long relationship is unique but the extremely unique thing is that there are 4 other friendships in my life just like that one. I have 4 other "best friends" that I have known for 25 years! We all grew up together (most of us in the same neighborhood) and have been true friends for life. I am so blessed to have these people and these relationships in my life, for they are truly unique!
Richard stopped throwing spit balls at girls and got hitched to Katie last weekend and what a fun wedding weekend it was! The six of us live all over the place: Jackson, Nashville, Hattiesburg, Baton Rouge, St. Louis and Starkville, so the opportunity for us all to get together again is always welcomed! Despite our lives changing, our friendships haven't. I am so thankful for true friendships that have lasted a lifetime! I love you all!

Tiffany, Me, Brandi and Richard

The girls before the wedding: Me, Brandi, Nicole and Tiffany

Me and Richard

Richard and Josh

Me and Brandi

1 comment:
tears!!!!
Post a Comment