I just noticed it has been a month since I even mentioned Kennedy on here! What am I thinking? She is great. She is now 8 months old. She went to the doctor today (I thought she had an ear infection but she doesn't.) and she weighs 22 pounds. Here are some updates:
1. She has one tooth and another is peaking through
2. She is waving (just sticks her hand up in the air when you wave at her)
3. She is holding her own bottle and feeding herself
4. She is rolling over both ways and rolling around on the floor (not crawling yet but does like to be on her tummy now)
5. She is talking (baby talk, of course) but she does say Mama!
6. She has big, brown eyes like her mom but looks just like her dad
She is perfect!
Praying with Matthew and Mary Oliver
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment