Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crawling and The Shark

Kennedy is crawling! She started attempting it on Monday. She would take about 2 crawls and then land on her belly. By Wednesday, she had it down pat. The very first thing she went for was an electric socket in the living room. It was almost as if she had been staring at it her life thinking, "one day I will touch it!"

She now loves looking at the dogs through the back door, still loves the electric socket and likes the big air vent on the wall. None of which are very clean - or safe.

Speaking of clean, I must tell about my new favorite product: The Shark Steam Vac!



I'm in love with it! For those that know me, you know I'm obsessed with cleaning and organizing. I actually got the Steam Vac for Christmas. (Yes, I asked for it for Christmas, I know ...)

I was feeling like the SwifferWet was leaving sticky stuff on my floors, so I saw the late night infomercial for the Shark Vac and wondered if it really worked. It does! It steam cleans your floors (no product - just water) and leaves no sticky residue. And ... as the commercials say - the proof is in the pad. I mop once a week and I am amazed every week how dirty the pad is.

Now with Kennedy crawling on those steam-cleaned floors - I can refrain from freaking out!

No comments: