Sunday, May 16, 2010

...I stink!

Okay...I stink at blogging! There are a million excuses but I will spare you. So, here is a quick update ...

...Mark's team finished in the Elite Eight of the JUCO National Tournament. It was fun, but long and I was ready to get home.

Here Mark and I are attending the awards banquet for the tournament.

...Kennedy had her first Easter Egg Hunt (where she knew what was going on) and loved it!
...We went to Super Bulldog Weekend! Kennedy loved it and talked about the football game for weeks!
...School is out and summer has begun! We have a blow-up kiddie pool on the side of our house like the rednecks that we have become! Kennedy loves it and I must admit so do I. Yesterday, I was laying in it with my legs propped on the side. All I needed was a glass of wine. Pathetic, I know.
...Kennedy is almost 2! CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! She is such a little adult and says the most hilarious things. Like today ...after she finished "putting make-up" on her daddy, Mark asked her how he looked. She looked him up and down and said, "mmm...better."

(I have so many more pictures to post but for some reason my computer which I just paid $300 to get fixed is not letting me do that!!! UGH!!!!!)

No comments: